Saturday, March 21, 2009

Eggstra, Eggstra...Read All About It





The subject matter on the last post was serious, and needed to be aired. This post is much lighter, and hopefully will move us into Spring.

On a walk with my middle daughter, Steph, we stopped to inquire about a sign for fresh eggs for sale the day or so before, at a house where the owners wheel the portable chicken pen around the yard. The hens are very healthy looking, and I love fresh eggs, so I brought some egg cartons along, thinking that regardless of the supply, the chicken owners would appreciate some of them.
A man answered the door and said he had eggs, and no they don't need any of the cartons. They used to have over a hundred of them, but they don't use them anymore. I was curious. I'd like a dozen eggs, I said.

He came back to the door with a yellow knitted drawstring bag that held a dozen brown eggs, 6 on the bottom, and 6 on top of another layer of knitted material. They didn't want a deposit for the cute egg carrier, and I walked away incredulous at how adorable this egg carrier was. I decided to share the picture, so you could enjoy it, also.

My nutrition and wellness business is called Lean Green Cafe. People ask me if I have a real cafe. The answer is, it's the name of my business. Lean is for the healthy weight products, protein and meal replacements for every age. Green is for a company with a conscience, who started making green, organic, safe products over 50 years ago before it was popular or seen as important by many others. Cafe is for the menu of products I offer, as a Shaklee Independent Distributor. To order cleaning products from coconut and corn surfactants that are less expensive and work as well or better, etc., or skin care that heals and is safe to absorb, or supplements known for their purity, performance and potency as they get into the blood stream fast, call me at 503-429-0240. Or you can order at www.shaklee.net/leangreencafe.

As for the Cafe from my kitchen, use and share these products with two others, and I'll cook you the best meal you've had in a long time. I'll be sure to use the fresh eggs. Call me for a sample of my favorite berry smoothie, or an almond butter/cocoa protein shake, or an orange juice/Physique iced drink for the Weekend Warrior days, when you don't have time to nurse sore muscles. It has a unique blend of carbs and protein for sports nutrition. Mowing the lawn is around the corner....
My best,
Pamela

ps. The MMS pictured is used to rid the body of blood pathogens like bacteria, virus, parasites and fungi. People with cancer, malaria, psoriasis, abcessed teeth, TB, etc. have used this sodium chlorite from 1-15 drops with good results. Over 75,000 people have regained health from malaria, for example. Tests show positive, and then negative after ingestion of MMS.
See www.Jimhumble.biz
and order at http://Mmsmiracle.com/rare1walking MMS with citric acid activator and shipping is less than $25.00. I keep an extra kit in my shelf for those who need this immediately.

No comments: