I also want to share a short story of a young man in his twenties with psoriasis that looked like bad eczema. A mother called for some health information for her son who had yet another vaccine while in the military in Iraq, and broke out over his body with reddish clumps of rashy stuff that would dry and look bad enough to really discourage him. He wanted to feel attractive at his age with the young gals at home.
I recommend for ALL people to take the Dr. Hulda Clark parasite cleanse. onelifeusa sells it for $16.77 and some shipping. It's an 18 day cleanse using green black walnut hull, cloves and wormwood. The military had given this young man medications for his condition, including one that cost us taxpayers $40,000 a year, with no improvement to his condition.
Simultaneous to taking the Parasite Cleanse, I recommend the Colon Cleanse with 5 of Shaklee's products, starting with HerbLax, as you want to rid your body of the parasites and fungus, Candida, etc. throughout your body, including the liver which is the major filter. All roads lead to the liver.
This young man did the Parasite Cleanse, and took the first step of the Colon Cleanse, the HerbLax. He cleared up entirely. This tells us that his problem is involved with parasites and fungus. A couple of months later he called to say it was coming back. He was drinking beer and eating American foods, feeding fungus, and had not finished the Colon Cleanse. I recommended doing the MMS mop-up cleanse, as is listed on my 7 step protocol, and to finish the Colon Cleanse.
Good health involves discipline.
One of my favorite Shaklee skin products is the AM Repair. I mix it and any cosmetic base with a dab of Hand and Body Lotion, just to stretch the product, and because I like to add moisture to my skin. The Hand and Body Lotion actually has a prebiotic in it, to protect our skin.
I'll copy the list of nutrients recommended for healthy skin, and for addressing Eczema after the letter below.
First I want to thank you for suggesting the Lecithin tablets. They've done wonders for me and now Jim wants to take them for his cholesterol problems. I want to tell the Shaklee Family that I am very happy with this item. I had eczema for over 60 years and developed a bad itch and very dry itchy skin. I tried every cream on the market and drug store to no avail. I only took Lecithin for 3 weeks and all have cleared up. I even look younger. I hope other people with my problem can benefit from it.
Love and best wishes,
For * ECZEMA: *
1. HERB-LAX: promotes detoxification
2. ALFALFA: promotes cleansing of the blood; strengthens the elimination ability of kidneys; contains chlorophyl which aids in
3. OPTIFLORA: increase good bacteria levels
4. ZINC: promotes healing
5. STRESS RELIEF COMPLEX
6. VITAMIN E + SELENIUM: improves circulation
7. GLA CAPSULES: for tissue healing
8. VITA C: promotes healing
9. CAROTOMAX: promotes tissue healing
For * ACNE: *
1. WATER: drink adequate purified water for proper internal fluid exchange
2. ALFALFA: aids in cleansing the blood; mild antibiotic effect toward pathogenic bacteria
3. ZINC: promotes infection prevention & decreases acne scars
4. HERB-LAX: reduces body bacterial count
5. LECITHIN: accommodates better absorption of fatty acids
6. CAROTOMAX: nourishes epithelial skin tissue to resist infection
7. VITA C: promotes immune function
8. GARLIC: anti-bacterial
9. B COMPLEX: improves blood flow to surface of skin
10. GLA: helps repair damaged cells; keeps skin soft & smooth
For * PSORIASIS: * (drink adequate water for proper detoxification of skin,
bowels & kidneys)
1. ALFALFA: blood purifier & cleanser; strengthens & cleanses kidneys
2. GLA: IMPORTANT for all skin disorders.
3. HERB-LAX: detoxifies toxins from the body
4. DTX: reduce toxin load
5. STRESS RELIEF COMPLEX: to relieve stress related root causes
6. CAROTOMAX: reduces effects of UV light from the sun; nourishes epithelium skin tissue
7. VITA C: speeds tissue healing; detoxifies sensitizing substances; boosts immune system
8. VITAMIN E + SELENIUM: promotes healing of skin; increases circulation
9. ZINC: needed for connective tissue repair in scar tissue
10. B COMPLEX: improved nutrient absorption
11. OPTIFLORA: detoxifies many chemicals
12. GARLIC: detoxification; increases capillary circulation; speeds tissue healing
13. OMEGA GUARD: Pure Fish Oil for Essential Fatty Acids. ***Very Important.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com
Write Colon Cleanse in the subject line, or 7 Step Protocol
or Common Ailments for FREE INFORMATION