Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Effects of US Use of Depleted Uranium in Iraq

"If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor."
Albert Einstein



This morning I watched a YouTube video of a Raw Food person, Matt Monarch, on 'setting boundaries' and what to do with his coconut shell graveyards. His family lives in Ecuador, where for $40-150 a month, you can rent a place, grow your food and create a more peaceful life. I was reminded to scan and share some of my great informational handout sheets on human relation skills, like 'Boundaries', which will have to wait till I find my printer software in a storage unit. I also commented on what he might do with the piles of coconut shells on his property.

The fiber is used to make the base of worm composting beds, and coconut medium is also used in wonderful water filters. I use a pitcher filter from Shaklee w/ this kind of filter. It tips the water towards alkaline, and the water  tastes sweet. Here are some other reasons why I use this filter: BPA-free 10-cup pitcher, gives a year of clean water for a family of 4, for under $106, saving over 2400 plastic water bottles from the landfills, or the fuel and pollution to deliver them to stores. It takes more pollutants out than the other leading brands.
http://content.shaklee.com/shaklee/flash/show.php?video=GetCleanWater

To order this Pitcher or a Surgical Stainless On or Under-Counter Water Filter, See Below:

As is normal for me, I look at other YouTube vids, and end up on a journey, delaying the day, if I'm not careful. This morning I listened to a man diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis, whose knees were giant beach balls, with doctors offering to replace his joints. This made him turn to a water fast and then raw food. He healed himself. His two young sons share their own experience eating Raw.

I looked at other vids- two women, a 70 and 72 yr. old vegetarian/Raw who look remarkably healthy and youthful. One lady has a 51 yr. old boyfriend, and the other a husband who didn't follow his wife's diet, and looks like her father, on several meds for several disease processes-diabetes and high blood pressure, etc.

Then I watched several videos showing starving children which is devastating to see, forced abortion of a 7-month-old baby in China, and lastly, babies born after the use of Depleted Uranium by the United States, in Iraq. I embedded this video, above. All of these subjects give us food for thought, and beg us to turn our lives and hearts to healing this world. How can we be part of the solution?

Questions? Contact me at leangreencafe@yahoo.com or
pamcohenmsw@gmail.com or check for that information on Boundaries in the near future on
www.counselingwithpamela.com

To order the coconut medium water filter for a year's supply of filtered water for a family of 4, for $105.95 Member price (one-time $19.95 membership good for all product ordering) or $124.65 Retail, call 1-800-SHAKLEE and give them my number: WB06068 or visit the link below:

http://leangreencafe.myshaklee.com/us/en/products.php?sku=89113








Depleted Uranium, Starvation in Africa, Raw Food, Vegan lifestyles, Boundaries, Counselingwithpamela, Diabetes, Arthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Abortion, China, Chinese policy.

No comments: