For Products and Methods that helped others with particular health concerns:
*No liability assumed for sharing research and human accounts. See end of this blog...
1. Best health insurance in my experience, research and opinion are Shaklee’s products as they are natural and get into the bloodstream faster than other supplements. They are scientifically formulated for amounts and ingredients, proven and tested for purity. Guaranteed assay amounts of ingredients. Don’t waste precious time and health.
Shaklee Independent Distributor….for good reason.
• Multi-vitamin/mineral: Vita Lea (Vita Lea Gold for those over 50-extra nutrients for eyes, heart and brain. Age decreases absorption of some nutrients.) 100% biotin, 45% calcium incl.
• Calcium: Osteomatrix. 80% of Americans are deficient in magnesium, 44-87% deficient in Calcium. Absorption of calcium protects from osteoporosis, and is a major cancer prevention. Alkalinize and restore lost minerals from soda and coffee consumption and acidic, inadequate diet.
• Alfalfa: Alkalinize and provide micro-minerals to the body. Antiinflammatory properties for arthritis, etc.
• Probiotic: Optiflora-Triple encased pearl to get past the stomach acid, 100% into the colon. Patented. Guaranteed.
• Fish Oil: Omega Guard:Distilled to remove mercury, PCB’s, toxins. DON’T take just anything off the shelf! Omega 3’s especially important in the winter. Anti-inflammatory, brain, heart, joints, hair, nails and skin.
• Protein: 90% of immune system made of proteins. Whey or Soy correctly processed to remove acidity, thyroid damage, etc. Non-GMO. Weak phytoestrogen protective for breast and prostate cancer. 50% calcium per serving.
• Grape Skins/Antioxidants/Polyphenols: VIVIX. 1 tsp. daily. Anti-aging, protective against cancer, diabetes, etc. Protects against blood vessel and cell DNA damage. 5000+ORAC value. Resveratrol of 100 glasses of wine.
• B Complex: Do NOT take high amounts of individual B vitamins, as it can imbalance and deplete the others. Your Multi-vitamin should have 100% biotin to prevent intestinal Candida from evolving into the fungal form.
• Fiber and Herb Lax: 90% of disease starts in the colon. No sugar or aspartame for feeding cancer and disease in products.
• Landmark Study (20 years): Shaklee users=73% reduced risk of Diabetes. More Optimal Health Markers: Normal Blood Pressure, HDL (good cholesterol), triglycerides, homocysteine levels (implicated in Alzheimers), C-reactive proteins.
For Job Security in any economic climate: (Create your own)
2. Italian Oncologist (cancer doctor) speaks on cancer as a fungus and a simple cure for many cancers.
3. Kelly Eidem shares Dr. Revici’s cancer treatment, and how he cured his own Stage IV cancer for less than $20. Lend-it-to-End-it book reading/sharing program for your loved ones with cancer.
4. Medical Doctor Lorraine Day shares how she cured her own breast cancer.
5. Dr. Joe Glickman, author of many medical textbooks shares HPV, Cervical Dysplasia and Herpes treatments. He has helped most women with Cervical Dysplasia resolve their cancer stages with his simple aloe vera-based products.
6. Jim Humble shares his MMS product that has cured blood-borne pathogens such as Malaria parasites in thousands of people. I met a nurse named Jesse who distributes MMS on his site:
http://cleanyounow.com Be sure to link and read Jim's free first half of his book on MMS, and spread the word.
7. http://www.curezone.com for forums on cancer, Candida, Crohn’s, Arthritis, Parasites (Dr. Hulda Clark’s Parasite Cleanse information)etc.
http://www.askapatient.com for side effects and withdrawal symptoms of drugs.
8. www.leangreencafe.blogspot.com All comments & questions welcome. Pamela Cohen…Creating Hope and Healthier Lives.
Disclaimer: Warning: Statements expressed within this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Any and all information and/or statements found within this site are for educational purposes only and are NOT intended to diagnose, treat, cure, prevent disease or replace the advice of a licensed healthcare practitioner.
Note also, this website may contain links to other websites operated by other parties. These links are provided for your convenience and reference only. Leangreencafe is not responsible for the content or products of any linked site or the links contained therein.
Leangreencafe does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. Any views and ideas expressed by Leangreencafe are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical advice or service. You agree that no responsibility or liability will be incurred to any person or entity with respect to any loss, damage, or injury caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by the information contained within this site. If you have a severe medical condition, please see a licensed healthcare practitioner.